Auburn Modal Hijab
Lightweight airy natural woven hijabs in many colour options - these soft modal hijabs are perfect for versatile styling and perfect for everyday - the high quality fabric will not bobble - the colour palette means there's a colour for every occasion. Comfortable, versatile and breathable.
- Hijab is approx 110 cm x 200 cm
- Hand wash in warm water individually with similar fibres and colours
- Do not wring to release excess water as this may damage the natural fibres
- Air dry, laying flat
- Steam or iron on medium heat
- Accessories and sprays should be used with extra care so that the quality of your hijabs are not compromised.
- Made using a fine, micro soft weave
- We recommend wearing an under-scarf - however if the scarf is folded over a under-cap may not be required
- Non-slip. No pins required if you're not one for pins
- This hijab can be worn all year round if desired.
- Particularly great for days you need maximum comfort
- The ideal hijab for vacations!
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that this product is a true reflection of the image that can be seen, please note due to studio lighting and screen resolution of different devices the colours may vary.
Why we love our Modal Hijabs read here
Free Delivery On All Orders Over $200.
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over $200.
Please note that duties and taxes are not included in our pricing and all international orders are subject to these charges. Click here for further information and advice.
Delivery time : 5-7 working days
(Cost on orders less than $200: $25).
Easy Returns on all orders within 14 days
Auburn Modal Hijab
Aab Size Guide
This size chart is a guide to help find the right size for you. As many styles are cut in different styles, we recommend you refer to the specifc product lengths & measurements provided in the description.
How To Measure:
Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure at the narrowest part of your waistline.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips.
Measure yourself from the highest point of your shoulder down to the floor.
Tip: We recommend measuring your length with the shoes you wish to wear with this garment.